Beauty & Techie
The W100 is a sleek-looking security appliance that works in disguise and blends in effortlessly with any residential décor. The LED screen and touch panel are intuitive to operate on, and age well with time.
Double the Security
The PSTN connection is the primary line of defense. If an alarm is triggered, the system dials out to preprogrammed numbers for appropriate response; authorized numbers can also dial in for necessary setup changes. The WiFi connection is IEEE802.11b/g compatible and works as backup. If an alarm is triggered and the landline is compromised, the system can still send out alerts and accept smartphone app commands. Dual networks, double the security.
Up to six phone numbers can be preprogrammed for emergency notifications. The W100 alarm controller communicates with its detectors and sensors on proprietary 868MHz, making all signal transmissions stable and interference-free.
The smartphone app always stays connected to the system controller via WiFi; its interface is aesthetic to look at and intuitive to operate on like its hardware counterpart.
• WiFi connection with a backup PSTN Telephone line
• Easy setup via the LCD Touch Screen display with hidden keypad
• Free iOS and Android App to control your Alarm from anywhere in the world
• Remote Phone control
• Monitor and listen in to your Alarm
• Arm, Disarm and Part Arm modes including an SOS panic button.
• Supports entry and exit delays
• Up to 6 Emergency numbers can be programmed to dial out to in the event of an Alarm activation
• The Alarm can be expanded by adding up to 30 Sensors and 10 Remotes
• Built-in 110dB Siren
• Back up battery with standby of up to 8 hours
What’s in the box:
- W100 Control Panel x 1
- Wireless PIR Motion Sensor x 1
- Wireless Door/Window Sensor x 1
- Wireless Remote Control x 2
- Control Panel Power Adaptor x 1
- Phone Cable x 1
- Installation and Operating Guide
- Quick Start Guide
- Window stickers and all necessary fixings